Válasz erre: Krónikák egy másik világból III.

News Fórumok Az emberiség rejtélyei Összeesküvés elméletek Krónikák egy másik világból III. Válasz erre: Krónikák egy másik világból III.

istvanka85
Felhasználó

Black Triangle Sighting in Geneva

Georgia on December 21st 2012 – I was traveling in a south eastern direction, had stopped to turn right, when I saw a triangular object in the sky in front of me. it was shimmering, or pulsating, silvery white, had sharp edges and no sounds were heard.
Today, as I traveled southeast on Hwy 80 in Geneva , Ga, I approached Hwy 96 and slowed down to turn right onto Hwy 80 , I saw directly in front of me a triangular shaped object in the sky. The edges are clean and sharp, not at all fuzzy or blurred, the surface appears to be shimmering, maybe it is pulsating, not so sure.I reached for my phone to try and get a picture, but it had disappeared. No trail could be seen and nothing was heard. I saw the same craft in the late afternoon sky, again in the south eastern sky back in July. I did not report this then, but now that I have seen it twice I felt like I should. I hope someone else saw this too.

…it was shimmering, or pulsating, silvery white, had sharp edges and no sounds were heard.