Válasz erre: Krónikák egy másik világból III.

News Fórumok Az emberiség rejtélyei Összeesküvés elméletek Krónikák egy másik világból III. Válasz erre: Krónikák egy másik világból III.

istvanka85
Felhasználó

ItalY

Aldebaran-i Aldobrandin-i

“The Aldobrandini are an Italian noble family from Florence, with close ties to the Vatican. Its Roman fortunes were made when Ippolito Aldobrandini became pope under the name Pope Clement VIII. He arranged the marriage that linked the Aldobrandini with the Roman family of Pamphili. Additionally, they were also linked to marriage alliances with the Farnese (Ranuccio I, duke of Parma, had married Margherita Aldobrandini) and Borghese (since Olimpia Aldobrandini married Paolo Borghese)…..
….
….
The family name lives on, however, via a branch of the Borghese family, descended from the marriage of Olimpia Aldobrandini with Prince Paolo Borghese in the 17th century. This line is descended from Don Camillo Borghese, Prince Aldobrandini (1816-1902), a leading member of the soi-disant Black Nobility, who in turn was the younger brother of the then Prince Borghese and head of that family. Princess Olimpia Anna Aldobrandini, also a non-lineal descendent of Napoleon on her mother’s side, married into the Rothschild family.[1]…”

-link-

-link-

és ti az égen keresitek az UFO-kat?
végül is, az sem hiba.
de nem kell olyan messzire nézni.